Old September 8th 05, 06:02 PM

Default Majestic Support

Yeah, I just noticed that. Too bad that nobody will be able to get
hints to the Adventure puzzles any more when they're stumped. :-(

jm

Old September 10th 05, 03:01 AM
greyhipster

Does the engine in Majestic Chess have a name? Is it the same as
Chessmaster's? It seems to me to be as strong as Fritz 7.

warm regards
GreyHipster

Old September 12th 05, 12:52 AM

The engine is an update of the well-known WChess engine by Dave
Kittinger. It is not as strong as Fritz 7, I don't think. It probably
plays at a low-end GM level.

jm