Old September 10th 05, 09:21 PM
Lloyd Uhler

Default Pocket PC Opening Training Lines

PGN Files for Pocket or Laptop Computers

(https://www.storesonline.com/site/1005400 )

All 75 files can be put on a Pocket PC or Laptop for easy portability. They
offer the following:

a.. Easy review of Opening Critical Lines with Fritz or other Chess
Programs
b.. Much better than carrying numerous of books when you traveling
c.. Can be used as a basis for Opening Experiments
d.. Major Opening lines have been gathered from various resources

A sample PGN file is available for free download. It will be E-mailed to
you.

The documentation index showing all of the Chess Openings and their initial
moves is also available for free download. Click the tab at the top of the
home page.

Opening files are yours for a nominal fee of a few dollars each. Packages of
complete Opening Systems are also available. This resource is far cheaper
than purchasing multiple Chess Opening books which in many cases are not
complete with coverage of all the variations.

Old September 11th 05, 12:16 AM
James

Hi,

I have got an old auto responder board Mephisto Exclusiv MM V.
Reading the user's manual, I discovered that it could run on batteries.
However, I wasn't able to find the batteries compartment.
The documentation says something like "remove the three modules and then
insert your fingers underneath the front part of the sensor board and press
upward". I presume I don't push at the right spot, and there is no diagram
in the doc.
If any kind soul knows how to do, I would really appreciate a more elaborate
explanation, or, even better, a shot.

Thanks

PS : my email is

with 123 removed.