Old September 13th 05, 05:16 AM

Default Microchess manual (for the KIM-1)...

I have a copy of Peter Jennings 1976 Microchess manual for the 1 Kbyte
KIM-1 and an article "Microchess Modifications" from the February, 1980,
issue of Microcomputing (about 40 pages total) that I'd be happy to mail
to someone for the cost of postage plus a buck to pay for taking it to
the post office.
--
--Myron A. Calhoun.
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge