Old September 13th 05, 04:29 PM
pgeorges

Default Database Manager For Palm Hiarcs

Hi,

I released a Palm prog that manages Hiarcs databases, among its features:
- import / export of Hiarcs databases;
- PGN file conversions (on board);
- filter games by openings, players or results.

http://prolinux.free.fr/hiarcs/

It requires HIARCS and a Palm of course, but also an expansion card
(this is where all chess files are stored, in /hiarcs/ directory).

Current version is 0.3, but I think it's stable enough now.

Comments and bug reports are welcome.

Pascal Georges
Old September 15th 05, 04:20 PM
RVASQUEZ

Hello Pascal,

I tried it in my Palm M505 with OS 4.01 and gives me fatal error every
time

Rafael

Old September 15th 05, 05:29 PM
pgeorges

Well I'm sorry about it : did you try the latest version (0.3) ?
Have you got an expansion card ? If so did you get a /hiarcs directory
created into it ? If you copy some PGN files in /hiarcs, after what
action does it crash ?