Old September 18th 05, 01:47 AM
Mike & Lisa Nelson

Default Majestic Chess Multiplayer

Just purchased Majestic Chess and thought I'd try the online multiplayer
mode. Successfully created a new account, but whenever I try to connect to
the online server it doesn't do anything.

Couldn't find anything on the tech support pages. Am wondering if it is a
firewall issue. Anyone else have a similar experience or a fix?

Thanks.

Mike

Old September 20th 05, 04:14 AM

As far as I know, Vivendi stopped supporting Majestic Chess and shut
down the multiplayer server earlier this year.

jm