Old September 23rd 05, 04:04 PM
Guy Macon

Default Strength settings.

A recent thread got me to thinking about setting the strength of a
computer opponent.

I personally alternate between playing a computer opponent set to
beat me about half the time and playing a computer opponent set at
maximum strength which trounces my every time. Don't ask me why,
I just find losing to a vastly superior player to be enjoyable.

I wonder what strength setting is optimum for improving my skills?
Would I learn more if I upped the strength so that it wins twice
as often as I do?

--
Guy Macon http://www.guymacon.com/