Old September 23rd 05, 06:19 PM

Default MKGI Chess Club

Hi !

I run a company in France named MKGI and we have recently opened a
chess website. I thought that posting a little advertising message
would be a good idea...

It is named "MKGI Chess Club" and its address is http://chess.mkgi.net/

On this site, there's no realtime playing. Players connect when they
have a bit of sparetime to advance their currently open games.

It has many nice features that makes it unique:

- 100% Free
- Very light and elegant user interface.
- You can play against other players or against chess engines
(GNU Chess, Phalanx and Crafty are currently supported)

- You can get notified by email when your turn comes
(Full graphical email with board position, moves list...)

- Your personnal profile is kept and you can see your progression.

- Open Source Software (will be released on SourceForge soon)
- 100% pure web interface (no plugins, no software required)

We are currently 20 regular players with very different levels ranging
from novice to strong. We're trying to find new enthusiasts to play
with us.

Once again, you can subscribe on http://chess.mkgi.net/ and it's
completely free.

I hope to see you soon on my website...