Old October 2nd 05, 03:48 PM
Jerry Creed

Default Chessmaster 10 Tutorials

are they new, different and extended from CMX9?

Old October 2nd 05, 08:06 PM

All of the old ones are still there, and there are some new ones.

Josh Waitzkin did a complete beginner-to-low-intermediate set of audio
tutorials (called "The Academy"). I suspect that it is in this area
that new tutorials will be added in subsequent Chessmaster versions.

GM Larry Christiansen audio-annotated his 4-game match against
Chessmaster which took place almost two years ago (in which I operated
Chessmaster).

jm