Old October 4th 05, 04:10 PM
folkert van heusden

Default looking for large amounts of played games

Hi,

I'm lookin for large amounts of games played by humans.
To be usefull for me they should be in full notation (e.g.: e2-e4).
Could someone help with this please?

Folkert.

p.s. CC'ing would be nice although I try to follow this newsgroup as
much as possible