Old September 17th 03, 10:53 PM
Gian-Carlo Pascutto

Default Shredder6 engine help.

"NetSock" wrote in message
A friend of mine sent me the Shredder6.eng file to do some engine vs

engine
games for comparison in Fritz 8.

I installed the engine, and it worked fine the first 2 games. After that,
when I try to load the Shredder engine, Fritz tells me to insert the
Shredder Engine CD.

I know this is probably copy protection code, but I am not trading,

selling,
or making money off of it...I'm only doing it for personal
entertainment...is there a way around this?

Buy the engine. The protection was specifically made to
protect against people like you.

--
GCP

Old September 22nd 03, 04:37 PM
NetSock

"Gain-Carlo Pascutto" wrote in message

"NetSock" wrote in message
A friend of mine sent me the Shredder6.eng file to do some engine vs

engine
games for comparison in Fritz 8.

I installed the engine, and it worked fine the first 2 games. After

that,
when I try to load the Shredder engine, Fritz tells me to insert the
Shredder Engine CD.

I know this is probably copy protection code, but I am not trading,

selling,
or making money off of it...I'm only doing it for personal
entertainment...is there a way around this?

Buy the engine. The protection was specifically made to
protect against people like you.

Well...thats a little harsh...