Old October 11th 05, 10:29 PM
Locksley O. Young

Default Email games from Fritz Chessabse database

I have Fritz 8. How can I email a selected game from the database. After
doing an analysis on a game we played, I would like top email the
game... How can I do that? The way I ended up doing it was to export it
as a pgn file and then attach it to an email.
Is there a slicker way to email games from chessbase databases?

Thanks.
Locksley
Old October 12th 05, 09:41 AM
HD

Locksley O. Young wrote:
I have Fritz 8. How can I email a selected game from the database. After
doing an analysis on a game we played, I would like top email the
game... How can I do that? The way I ended up doing it was to export it
as a pgn file and then attach it to an email.
Is there a slicker way to email games from chessbase databases?

Thanks.
Locksley

In the games list (databse window) you can mark one or more games, and
then right-click, select output - E-mail selected games.
The game(s) will be compressed to cbv nad attached. You get an error
message if you use something different than MS mailprograms, but it
usually works anyway.

HD
Old October 12th 05, 03:30 PM
Frits Pedersen

"HD" skrev i en meddelelse
Locksley O. Young wrote:
I have Fritz 8. How can I email a selected game from the database. After
doing an analysis on a game we played, I would like top email the game...
How can I do that? The way I ended up doing it was to export it as a pgn
file and then attach it to an email.
Is there a slicker way to email games from chessbase databases?

Thanks.
Locksley

In the games list (databse window) you can mark one or more games, and
then right-click, select output - E-mail selected games.
The game(s) will be compressed to cbv nad attached. You get an error
message if you use something different than MS mailprograms, but it
usually works anyway.

HD

Another way:

Open the game in Fritz 8. Click edit copy copy game (ctrl+c)
Go to your mailprogram and with cursor in your letter click edit paste
(ctrl+v)
Sorry about my English!

/Frits