Old October 14th 05, 05:36 AM
Master Windel

Default Can you please email me Fritz9 ?

I'd be more then grateful. Doesn't have to be cracked just the engine
please.

Old October 14th 05, 10:05 AM
HD

Master Windel wrote:
I'd be more then grateful. Doesn't have to be cracked just the engine
please.

You should ask ChessBase or some of the other compagnies that has it,
not us! They will like to see you "more than grateful".
Old October 14th 05, 11:37 AM
Grackle

"Master Windel" wrote in message
news:FAG3f.1482$%[email protected]
I'd be more then grateful. Doesn't have to be cracked just the engine
please.

But how more than grateful? Would you eat your own crap?
If you'd do that, I'll send you the money to buy it.

Old October 14th 05, 05:59 PM
The Man Behind The Curtain

Master Windel wrote:
I'd be more then grateful. Doesn't have to be cracked just the engine
please.

Could you please email me your bank account and credit card numbers?
I'd be more than grateful. Your SS number would be nice, too.

John