Old October 16th 05, 09:48 AM
Lars Balzer

Default chess affiliate programs

Hi all!

Does anybody have some experiences with the affiliate program of Chessmix?
http://affiliate.chessmix.com/index.php
If yes, which ones?

Are there any other affiliate programs you would recommend?

Thanks for sharing your experiences!
Lars

--
Lars Balzer
Webmaster of ChessGamesLinks
Old October 16th 05, 09:02 PM

Dear Lars-
Please try http://www.sunnyscript.com
I'm using that for my "the Chess Chronicle"
http://www.chesschronicle.org
Sincerely
Karim