Old October 19th 05, 02:36 AM

Default CB9 - changing "rating" field

Can I sort an open CB9 database on more than one field? Or do I have to
copy the sorted output (on the first field) to a new database - and do
the second sorting from there?

Example: all Canadian tournaments from 1999. I sort on "Nation" and all
the tournaments marked with Canadian flags are together. Can I do a
sort by year on the open database and keep the Canadian events
together? (or must I select the Canadian events and copy them to a new
database, and do the sort by year there?)