Old October 20th 05, 02:44 PM
davidf

Default email chess client for Mac?

I used to use ECTool to handle email chess when I had windows machine.
Does anyone know of a similar product for Mac?

I also heard that there are online interfaces you could use for this
task, but couldn't find any (I found email chess clubs that are web
based but that is not the same).

Old October 25th 05, 12:47 PM
Alexander Wagner

On 2005-10-20, davidf wrote:

Hi!

I used to use ECTool to handle email chess when I had windows machine.
Does anyone know of a similar product for Mac?

Well I don't use a Mac but as far as I can see xboard it
ported for OSX and there you're probably able to use cmail.
Works for me very well on Linux.

--

Kind regards,
Alexander Wagner