Old October 20th 05, 10:18 PM
Mama Bear

Default Chessmaster 10th edition question

I have CM9000 and it can't save my place in the tutorials, which
makes it so that I can't use them.

Does 10th Edition allow you to save your place in the tutorials so
you can come back to it? If so, I might buy it.

Also, does 10th Edition still have the 2D Mohagany board set that I
prefer?

--
- Mama Bear

Please add the following link to your site and refresh your page in
Google, pass the word, and help this woman get justice:
http://pleasehelpjennifer.com/
Old October 21st 05, 02:49 AM
Jerry Creed

it does, it automatically saves your spot without a bookmark and the best
way is to keep CMX running and just hibernate, assuming you have Win XP

Old October 21st 05, 03:02 AM
Jerry Creed

there is a Fritz Maple 2D board, which I like, no mahogony in 2D but there
are some nice 3D classic wood and classic old wood sets.

When you buy it, which I think is very worh it, go to
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/frm/f/760105752 to get the patch to
upgrade it and also get some custom sets which you can download and they fit
right in and work with no hassle. they might have a mahogony. no
carpathian elm however.

Old October 21st 05, 04:17 AM
Mama Bear

"Jerry Creed" wrote :

it does, it automatically saves your spot without a bookmark
and the best way is to keep CMX running and just hibernate,
assuming you have Win XP

No, I turn my computer off when not in use for more than 1/2 hr.
Will it still save my place?

Old October 21st 05, 04:18 AM
Mama Bear

"Jerry Creed" wrote :

.....and, the whole tutorial thing is much easier now anyway.
this is no longer a prob

How so?

Oh, and do they still have the 2D mahogany board set?

Old October 21st 05, 04:20 AM
Mama Bear

"Jerry Creed" wrote :

there is a Fritz Maple 2D board, which I like, no mahogony in
2D but there are some nice 3D classic wood and classic old
wood sets.

But Fritz doesn't have various levels of rated opponents, does it?

Old October 21st 05, 07:43 PM
ANON

"Jerry Creed" wrote :

eat me