Old October 21st 05, 03:26 PM
Martin Ireland

Default Openings in Fritz 8

Hi

Is it possible to prevent Fritz playing a specific opening?

I want to practice (as white) playing against anything other than queens
gambit openings.

Old October 21st 05, 04:14 PM
Ruud

Open your Fritz book,play towardsthe Qgambit and rightclick in the
book-window on the specific move and make the ajustment you like (like
'don't play in tournament').
You can allways change it back.

"Martin Ireland" schreef in bericht