Old October 24th 05, 08:40 AM

Default Computer Chess Tournament

I've wrote a chess program, and really want to try it against other
programs

Does anybody know about a computer chess tournament?
?How can I register

Thanks in advance,
Dudu

Old October 24th 05, 04:18 PM
Amos Soma

Why don't you get a ICC account and play some of the computers there?
There's got to be dozens of all strengths to play against.

ups.com...

Old October 24th 05, 06:48 PM
MC

Hi

You can get a free account on FICS.

Is the program free for download ? Wouldnt it be more interesting to test it
against humans ?

Is it a winboard engine or does it have its own interface ?

Michael

ups.com...

Old November 5th 05, 07:57 AM
Mike B

I have a computer called IVAN , i'll play you ..

We can play over e mail or real time in a chat room or Instant message

just send me a e mail if you mite be interested.