Old October 28th 05, 09:20 PM
The Man Behind The Curtain

Default Fritz and Hiarcs annoyance

Having just reinstalled Fritz and Hiarcs on an old computer, I'm finding
that when the computer moves, the area behind the board flashes red. I
find this annoying, but I can't seem to find the command that turns this
"feature" off. Can someone show me where?

Thanks.

John

Old October 31st 05, 02:25 AM
Angelo DePalma

You cannot turn off this feature. It was put there to keep you awake.

You should be thankful you don't have my version, which screams,
"Schweinhund!!" every time I move.

Old October 31st 05, 09:15 AM
Ruud

:-D