Old October 28th 05, 09:28 PM
The Man Behind The Curtain

Default Question for John Merlino

Was just wondering how come so many chess personalities are simulated
with Chessmaster, but not Kasparov...

John

Old October 28th 05, 10:55 PM

The Man Behind The Curtain wrote:
Was just wondering how come so many chess personalities are simulated
with Chessmaster, but not Kasparov...

John

In this case, the truth is pretty obvious -- there were legal reasons.

jm

Old October 29th 05, 10:48 PM
[email protected]

I have no idea what the specific reasons were. Ubi Soft management told
us to remove the Kasparov personality from CM9000, so we did.

jm