Old October 28th 05, 10:12 PM
The Man Behind The Curtain

Default Weird new Fritz development

This didn't used to happen to me:

Now when I do a full analysis on a game and use the db reference, not
only do I get games that played along similar lines (which I want and
which is why I'm referencing the database) but the computer *only*
analyzes the reference game, NOT my game. After it analyzes the
reference game or games, it evalutes them (with medals) and throws me
back to the main program.

It used to incorporate the reference games, but then actually analyze
*my* game, but suddenly it's stopped doing this.

What's going on?

John

Old October 31st 05, 02:23 AM
Angelo DePalma

In order for us to help you please tell us:

1. To seven significant figures, which version of windows are you using?
2. Your mother's maiden name
3. Did you run the patches Fritz.30dll.0.0043, versions 12 through 21?
4. Sometimes, to work properly, Fritz requires that you reformat all hard
drives on all the computers in your home. Have you tried this?
5. Try eating three pounds of broccoli before starting Fritz