Old October 29th 05, 09:19 PM
Jerry Creed

Default Fritz 9

I just ordered Fritz 9. Is this wrong?

Old October 29th 05, 10:14 PM
Amos Soma

Yes, this was the wrong thing to do.

"Jerry Creed" wrote in message
I just ordered Fritz 9. Is this wrong?

Old October 29th 05, 10:32 PM
Jerry Creed

please explain

"Amos Soma" wrote in message
Yes, this was the wrong thing to do.

"Jerry Creed" wrote in message
I just ordered Fritz 9. Is this wrong?

Old October 30th 05, 03:08 PM
Amos Soma

My response was meant to be a joke, as I considered your question to be. On
what basis are we supposed to determine if ordering Fritz 9 was wrong?

Old October 30th 05, 07:11 PM
Tom Brown

If buying Fritz 9 is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Old October 30th 05, 10:24 PM
Jerry Creed

Just trying to elicit a discussion. Although I hate the idea of buying the
program with the Turk and all the circus stuff that comes with it, I am
curious, interested, hooked on the idea of the new positional play that is
promised in the ad.

I also bought Hiarc 9 as it is supposed to be very good at positional play
and so my next question might be, "Is it wrong that I bought Hiarcs?", to
which I might get answers like, "Oh, Jerry, you are such a fool" or "Oh,
Jerry, that is brilliant. Hiarcs is such a good program."

I took your response to be light humor, but I also gave you credit for being
able to realize my question is dead serious.

Old October 30th 05, 10:26 PM
Jerry Creed

see my response to Amos

"CeeBee" wrote in message
2.135...
"Jerry Creed" wrote in rec.games.chess.computer:

please explain

Please make sense.

--
CeeBee

***Ancient Wisdom in a Crunchy Treat***

Old October 31st 05, 02:19 AM
Angelo DePalma

Yes it is. Go check your invoice. It plainly says that in fact you ordered
the figurine Chess Assistant version of Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess, 2005
edition, and six copies of ChessBase 2.0 for $495 each.

Old October 31st 05, 06:31 AM
Terry

"Jerry Creed" wrote in message
I just ordered Fritz 9. Is this wrong?