Old November 1st 05, 05:58 PM
Rhiannon Pendragon

Default Can I export sets from 9000 to 10th Edition?

I like the 2D mahogany set in Chessmaster 9000 but bought 10th
Edition because of the tutorial improvements and because people say
I can save my place in them now.

But 10th edition is a dog when it comes to the 2D sets, I hate them
all.

Is it possible to export the 2D mahogany set from 9000 to 10th
Edition?

Old November 1st 05, 09:18 PM
The Man Behind The Curtain

Rhiannon Pendragon wrote:
I like the 2D mahogany set in Chessmaster 9000 but bought 10th
Edition because of the tutorial improvements and because people say
I can save my place in them now.

But 10th edition is a dog when it comes to the 2D sets, I hate them
all.

Is it possible to export the 2D mahogany set from 9000 to 10th
Edition?

Afraid I don't know the answer to your question, but tell me, is it
possible in CM10 to create a scalable 2D board with light blue squares
and the black and white figure pieces?

I liked the look of this board ("custom board") in CM6000, though it
wasn't scalable. I now have CM9K, and you can't do custom boards in
that program. You have to settle for their 2D boards, and the metallic
one is the only one I can stand to look at, and I'm not even bonkers
about that.

John

Old November 2nd 05, 12:28 AM
Rhiannon Pendragon

The Man Behind The Curtain wrote
:

Rhiannon Pendragon wrote:
I like the 2D mahogany set in Chessmaster 9000 but bought
10th Edition because of the tutorial improvements and because
people say I can save my place in them now.

But 10th edition is a dog when it comes to the 2D sets, I
hate them all.

Is it possible to export the 2D mahogany set from 9000 to
10th Edition?

Afraid I don't know the answer to your question, but tell me,
is it possible in CM10 to create a scalable 2D board with
light blue squares and the black and white figure pieces?

I liked the look of this board ("custom board") in CM6000,
though it wasn't scalable. I now have CM9K, and you can't do
custom boards in that program. You have to settle for their
2D boards, and the metallic one is the only one I can stand to
look at, and I'm not even bonkers about that.

I have no idea about board designs. I downloaded a little utility
for CM10 that says it can help design boards, and can't even
figure how to use it.

I think you have to fast and meditate.