Old November 2nd 05, 05:43 PM
Ian Burton

Default ChessBase 8 Diagrams

Would anyone here know of a way to suppress the coordinates (a-h,1-8) that
appear in ChessBase 8 diagrams?

Thank you very much for any help you can offer.
--
Ian Burton
(Please reply to the Newsgroup)

Old November 2nd 05, 07:03 PM
John Sheatsley

"Ian Burton" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Would anyone here know of a way to suppress the coordinates (a-h,1-8) that
appear in ChessBase 8 diagrams?

Thank you very much for any help you can offer.
--
Ian Burton
(Please reply to the Newsgroup)

In CB9, it's under File/Print/Page Setup/Coordinates tab and uncheck the
Coordinates option.
See if you have the same access under CB 8.

Regards,
John

Old November 2nd 05, 07:08 PM
John Sheatsley

"John Sheatsley" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ian Burton" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Would anyone here know of a way to suppress the coordinates (a-h,1-8)
that appear in ChessBase 8 diagrams?

Thank you very much for any help you can offer.
--
Ian Burton
(Please reply to the Newsgroup)

In CB9, it's under File/Print/Page Setup/Coordinates tab and uncheck the
Coordinates option.
See if you have the same access under CB 8.

Regards,
John

My previous post gets rid of them when printing.
If you want to suppress them on your monitor, try Tools/Options/Design tab/
Board Design button and uncheck Coordinates. Again I'm referring to CB9 and
CB8 might be different.

Regards,
John

Old November 2nd 05, 08:12 PM
Ian Burton

"John Sheatsley" wrote in message
ink.net...

"John Sheatsley" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ian Burton" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Would anyone here know of a way to suppress the coordinates (a-h,1-8)
that appear in ChessBase 8 diagrams?

Thank you very much for any help you can offer.
--
Ian Burton
(Please reply to the Newsgroup)

In CB9, it's under File/Print/Page Setup/Coordinates tab and uncheck the
Coordinates option.
See if you have the same access under CB 8.

Regards,
John

My previous post gets rid of them when printing.
If you want to suppress them on your monitor, try Tools/Options/Design
tab/
Board Design button and uncheck Coordinates. Again I'm referring to CB9
and
CB8 might be different.

Terrific. Just what I needed, and these options are identical in CB8 and
CB9. Thanks very much.