Old October 31st 03, 09:26 AM
Leonardo Ljubicic

Default Continuing stopped engine vs engine match (chessbase)

Is there a way to continue such a match? One can play engine vs engine match
and stop it after, say, 10 games, but can this be continued in a way that
ELO performance/difference is continued too?

Leonardo

Old October 31st 03, 10:01 AM
Damir Ulovec

"Leonardo Ljubicic", did you try from menu File - New - Tournament...?
There you can define number of engines (and humans too), and stop/continue as
many times as you like... Continuing goes with File - Open - Tournament...
Greetings...
Pozdrav...

Old October 31st 03, 10:28 AM
Leonardo Ljubicic

Longer matches between 2 engines are of particular interest to me, but there
is no File-Open-Engine Match command. Maybe to set a tournament with only 2
engines??!! I'll give it a try. (It won't give ELO difference after a number
of games, but this is a minor problem, what is more important, I can't make
engines play the same opening position with reversed colours as in "normal"
matches?).

Pozdrav i tebi :-)

Leonardo