Old November 14th 03, 04:59 PM
RocketMan

Default Configuring windows on Chessbase interface

I am having problems configuring the windows in the Chessbase interface. I
wish to display the material bar at the bottom of both the notation and
score sheet windows. I can set up the material bar as I like, but whenever I
exit and re-enter the game (Fritz8, Shredder7, or Hiarcs9) the material bars
have disappeared! I have tried saving the settings with no success. Is there
anything really obvious I should be checking?
My system is a Pentium II 450, 512MB, running Windows 98. I don't have the
same problem on my laptop running Windows XP. I think the problem may have
appeared after the installation of Hiarcs9 or Shredder7. I am running the
March 5, 2003 version of the interface, if that is of any help.
Any help/advice would be much appreciated. TIA.

--

Rob.
My address is MUNGED!!

Old November 14th 03, 07:37 PM
Euc1id

The Chessbase Fritz8/Shredder7/Hiarcs8/etc GUI is very buggy. It won't
save/restore all possible graphic setups. You just have to experiment to see
what works, and forget about the rest...
--
Euc1id