Old July 19th 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default NM Peter Aravena Sloan, Chess Teacher, Designer, Artist, Columnist for hire...

Chess Player, Teacher, Artist for hire.....Peter J Aravena Sloan
e-mail:

Have you played a tournament game lately and have no one to help you
study the strong and weak points in your game.
I am Peter Aravena Sloan, available for on-line lessons.
I have been coaching chess for nearly 10 years,

You can read my lessons description at this link...
http://www.chessartist.com/onlinelessons/overview.html

You can view my on-line chess column at this link....
http://www.chessartist.com/column.html

Rates are $10 per hour for on-line lessons.
$15 per annotated game.

I can also make you an on-line chess column with a javascript viewer.

Chess artwork or design.
Categories: CD / DVD Covers; Brochures; Book Covers; T-Shirts; Flyer's;
Magazine Ad's; PDF Books; PDF Bulletin; Posters; Signs/ Banners.. at
this link..........
http://www.chessdrawing.com/print.html
Rates Vary

Thankx
Peter Aravena Sloan
e-mail:

Old July 19th 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chess variants, by Mats Winther

Elkrider Chess
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/elkrider.htm

My chess variants, with computer program (Zillions):
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/chessvar.htm

Regards,

Mats

---------------

Randompawns Chess, by Mats Winther
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/randompawn.htm
Twinmove Chess - a fully practicable double-move chess by Mats
Winther.
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/twinmove.htm
Scorpion Chess - introducing the dangerous Scorpion pawn, by Mats
Winther.
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/scorpion.htm
Mastodon Chess - a new big-board chess, by Mats Winther.
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/mastodon.htm
Harpy Chess - introducing the pestering Harpy, by Mats Winther.
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/harpy.htm
[...]
Hopper Chess:
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/hopperchess.htm
Orphic Chess: