Old December 10th 03, 03:23 PM
Simon

Default WTB: Scisys Turbostar 432Mhz

If anyone has one in top condition, and wishes to sell, or trade then let me
know. I have a Fidelity Excel 68000 and a Turbo Advanced Trainer
(Kasparov). I am in Australia, so not sure about power etc.

I used to have one, but it broke, and its playing style was a pretty good
match for me. i.e. not good

So, if you are interested, or know someone that would be interested, email
me at:

ducati_ss at hotmail dot com