Old December 11th 03, 04:10 PM
Chuck in Minot

Default Dear Mr Hyatt Rebel 12 DOS -vs- Crafty

Dear Mr Hyatt, Ph.D.

What are your impressions with Rebel 12 DOS?

If you had time, would you be able to play Crafty
against it in privacy of your own home are and let us
know how it did?

Chuck

Old December 11th 03, 05:24 PM
Robert Hyatt

Chuck in Minot wrote:
Dear Mr Hyatt, Ph.D.

What are your impressions with Rebel 12 DOS?

If you had time, would you be able to play Crafty
against it in privacy of your own home are and let us
know how it did?

Chuck

No impressions at all. I only run Unix on my machines, which
means no Rebel, Fritz, Junior, etc...

--
Robert M. Hyatt, Ph.D. Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Old December 11th 03, 05:55 PM
Chuck in Minot

Do you have AOL IM (instant messenger) I was thinking maybe in a few days
we could try an informal game and for time sake perhaps maybe 10 seconds a
move just to see how it would go.

Old December 11th 03, 06:06 PM
Simon

Chuck in Minot wrote:
Dear Mr Hyatt, Ph.D.

What are your impressions with Rebel 12 DOS?

If you had time, would you be able to play Crafty
against it in privacy of your own home are and let us
know how it did?

Chuck

No impressions at all. I only run Unix on my machines, which
means no Rebel, Fritz, Junior, etc...

--
Robert M. Hyatt, Ph.D. Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
(205) 934-2213 136A Campbell Hall
(205) 934-5473 FAX Birmingham, AL 35294-1170

Chuck, I'll run a few games overnight, on two different PCs and email you
the results..

Simon

Old December 11th 03, 07:07 PM
Chuck in Minot

Thank you very much. You may send me the results to my
hotmail email account or post them here for all to enjoy.

Please feel free to add your comments and analysis as well.

If you email them to me, please put several ***** in front of your subject
line so I can spot your email from out of all the spam.

My hotmail is

Thanks once again...
Chuck
==============================
Its only a game its only a game its
only a game Its only a game its only

Old December 11th 03, 07:43 PM
Robert Hyatt

Chuck in Minot wrote:
Do you have AOL IM (instant messenger) I was thinking maybe in a few days
we could try an informal game and for time sake perhaps maybe 10 seconds a
move just to see how it would go.

If you can log on to ICC as a guest, I can set it up where you can play
Crafty as many games as you want, at any time control you choose...

Old December 11th 03, 08:03 PM
fermath

if you've been able to install crafty with the advice of the other thread
thread you can do it yourself (please post the score).

Regards

fermath