Old December 13th 03, 08:45 PM
cbcb52

Default Fritz 8 Database Question

I just upgraded from Fritz 6 to Fritz 8
I am playing Fritz 8 in friend mode , and there are 2 issues
I would like to ask :

1- ) My played games are not saved in the database window , the
way Fritz 6 did . I made a typical install , and did not
change any directories.
Fritz 6 with default install pointed to :
C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\ChessBase\CompBase\autosave.cbh
Fritz 8 points to \chessbase\autosave.cbh ( above compbase )

2-) Fritz 6 used to adapt playing strenght to my games automatically ( in
friend mode )
This is not happening now ; It plays with maximum playing strenght

Maybe I am missing something , but how do I fix this

Thanks