Old December 14th 03, 09:42 AM
hM

Default I need classic wood chessbase 3d set

Hi all!

I own Hiarcs v.9 and I'd like to use the 3d chess set described in my help
file (that's a classic Staunton chess set)

I think it could be the one used in Fritz8 (or Junior or what ...??) and it
could be contained in a subdirectory of Program Files \ Chessbase \ 3D \
Material; maybe the directory name is "Classic"... or something similar
("Staunton?"), since mine is called "Modern".
Since every subdirectory of "Material" contains another subdirectory called
"Standard", maybe the files I'm looking for are contained there and probably
they have a CBX extension.

The entire group of my [*.cbx] files in ....Material \ Modern \ Standard are
just 317KB long.. not too much to be sent via e-mail ! (I suspect the cbx
files are the 3d model, while the remaining files of the Standard directory
are textures and bump maps...)

Once again... thanks to anyone who will help me!!
hM

Old December 14th 03, 02:21 PM
Raithmir

I'm looking for this too (and any other 3D set's for Hiarcs9), let us know
if you manage to get hold of it.

news