Old September 16th 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default GetClub "Beginner level" won 5 Games out of 6 games

Now, Everyone is afraid playing Chess at GetClub.

Games Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Nomorechess is praying for a draw

While others are beaten by Beginner Level itself.

Only "Bobby Pfusher" May be "Bobby Fisher" is beating the Advance
Level.

Taylor Kingston has stopped playing thinjking he may loose 1/2 games at
Master Level.

Nomorechess has been already beaten once by "Easy Level". Now he is
thinking of Draws.

Incase you want draw finish. Try going in a situation where there is
Three Fold Repetition. If it is not Possible then tell me I will ask my
Programmers to finish that game.

Richardby was beaten in 3 games out of four games he played with Master
Level.

So now all of you worship me for creating such a great program for you
all. However if anyone still has stones to throw at me, let me know any
mistake in the game.

(TK) If you make wrong move and your King gets killed then I feel it is
your Mistake. Why you make a wrong move.

This Months Point I was amazed to see "Beginner Level" is at the Top.
It has beaten 5 Players this month. Ha Ha Ha. Am I Dreaming !!!

Bye
Sanny

Old September 16th 06, 09:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

This Month among Human Player "Bobby Pfusher" is at the Top beating
Taylor Kingston and Nomorechess both.

Bye
Sanny

Old September 16th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Sanny wrote:

This Month among Human Player "Bobby Pfusher" is at the Top beating
Taylor Kingston and Nomorechess both.

Which proves I was right: any decent commercial program
can and will outperform humans vs. a weaker program, as
the better program does everything Sanny's program can do,
only much better! IM Innes mentioned the best of the best
a while back, and his new program weighs in at somewhere
around 3000 on the USCF scale. Such a program, handled
properly by its human operator, is incapable of losing (ever)
to Sanny's program, period. But there is still room for human
error as the program must have the human "interface", so to
speak, and humans are prone to error.

-- help bot

Old September 16th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Sanny wrote:

Now, Everyone is afraid playing Chess at GetClub.

Hey, I have downloaded a free chess program called
"Arena", and I now fear no one! ;D

Nomorechess is praying for a draw

While others are beaten by Beginner Level itself.

Only "Bobby Pfusher" May be "Bobby Fisher" is beating the Advance
Level.

Taylor Kingston has stopped playing thinjking he may loose 1/2 games at
Master Level.

Nah. TK is bored from the excessive TIME it requires to
beat up on your program on the higher levels.

Nomorechess has been already beaten once by "Easy Level". Now he is
thinking of Draws.

Actually, I am embarassed by them. I admit I made the
precise error discussed in an earlier post: taking the game
lightly at the faster levels, while flipping back-and-forth
between multiple browsers to fill the time while your program
is thinking. *That* is why my performance against your Easy
level is worse than against Advance and Master levels, which
both (sometimes) play much stronger chess, looking far deeper.
It was careless of me to take that approach.

Incase you want draw finish. Try going in a situation where there is
Three Fold Repetition.

Been there, done that. I repeated the exact same
position(s) over and over, 'till my head hurt from all
the calculations. Your program doesn't seem to want
to sacrifice ANY material in pursuit of a possible win,
so it goes back and forth, repeating the same positions.

If it is not Possible then tell me I will ask my
Programmers to finish that game.

Richardby was beaten in 3 games out of four games he played with Master
Level.

Richerby is a weak player, as shown in the game posted
here where he dropped material repeatedly in a single game.
Or maybe he was just having a bad-hair day?

So now all of you worship me for creating such a great program for you
all. However if anyone still has stones to throw at me, let me know any
mistake in the game.

One such problem is the site's failure to account for
draws. Draws are supposed to be scored as a half-point
for the winner, a half-point for the loser. The ratings are
supposed to penalise the higher-rated player for allowing
the lower-rated one to draw him. This penalty should
amount to half of a loss to the same player, perhaps.
The same thing applies in reverse. Drawing repeatedly
will eventually result in nearly identical ratings, as in
the famous Kasparov vs. Karpov marathons.

(TK) If you make wrong move and your King gets killed then I feel it is
your Mistake. Why you make a wrong move.

TK has apparently stopped playing your program altogether.
Nimzowitch called this kind of thing "overprotection". The
weakness of an overinflated rating (we all know he is nowhere
near 1300 in real life) is secured against all threats by non-
participation; all threats except ratings inflation, that is!
This is his Achilles heel, and I expect to blow past him
once I am freed from Limbo.

This Months Point I was amazed to see "Beginner Level" is at the Top.
It has beaten 5 Players this month. Ha Ha Ha. Am I Dreaming !!!

If you "free" me, I will destroy this overblown Beginner
level and push it back to the bottom of GetClub ratings
Hell, where it belongs:

Take this heinous Beginner;
let it never be a winner.

Against me it will only blunder,
helpless against my thunder.

I shall henceforth rip it apart,
tear out its puny heart.

Only fear shall, it know of me;
bottom-rated, forever be.

-- help bot

Old September 17th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

help bot wrote:
Sanny wrote:

This Month among Human Player "Bobby Pfusher" is at the Top beating
Taylor Kingston and Nomorechess both.

Which proves I was right: any decent commercial program
can and will outperform humans vs. a weaker program, as
the better program does everything Sanny's program can do,
only much better!

Greg, I hate to disillusion you, but "Bobby Pfuscher" is not a
program. However, Bobby tells me that now he can't even get Sanny's
program to load, let alone make a move, so it's doubtful his current
game will ever be finished.

Old September 17th 06, 08:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

This Months Point I was amazed to see "Beginner Level" is at the Top.
It has beaten 5 Players this month. Ha Ha Ha. Am I Dreaming !!!

If you "free" me, I will destroy this overblown Beginner
level and push it back to the bottom of GetClub ratings
Hell, where it belongs:

Your Game was Cancelled, So it will neither effect your Rating. You can
play a new game.

Do not play with Master Level unless you can easily beat the Easy and
Normal Level.

Master Level is only for Taylor Kingston and Bob
Advance Level is only for Bobby Pfusher

So Other Players you have Three choices to play.

1. Beginner Lever for 80% of Players
2. Easy Level for Top 10% Players
3. Normal Level for Top 5 % Players (NomoreChess/ Bonsai/ Richardby/
likes forest)
4. Master Level for Top 2% Players (Taylor Kingston and Bob)
5. Advance Level for Top 1% Players (Bobby Pfusher)

Start a game at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Bye
Sanny