Old September 16th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default autoplay

Hi,

For your information: for those who (like me) are developping their own
chess engine and would like to let it play against other engines without
xboard as an interface I wrote autoplay. Autoplay can connect 2 xboard
protocol compliant engines. Those 2 engines can be local running processes
as well as one remote and one local or 2 remote.
It helped me squashing quiet a few bugs by letting pos play automatically
against gnuchess for over a thousand times.

http://www.vanheusden.com/autoplay/