Old December 14th 03, 05:09 PM
Alberich

Default Help! Can I use Winboard to play Crazyhouse locally?

I'm trying to figure out how or if I can play Crazyhouse using Winboard
4.2.7 the latest version. I'm trying to find out how I can play
Crazyhouse against any Winboard engines that play Crazyhouse locally and
not on the FICS server and I'd like to know how or if Winboard supports
Crazyhouse fully. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. For example,
whenever I try using the /variant crazyhouse commandline
option...Winboard fails to load. Any ideas?
Old December 15th 03, 10:11 AM
Gian-Carlo Pascutto

"Alberich" wrote in message
. ..
I'm trying to figure out how or if I can play Crazyhouse using Winboard
4.2.7 the latest version. I'm trying to find out how I can play
Crazyhouse against any Winboard engines that play Crazyhouse locally and
not on the FICS server and I'd like to know how or if Winboard supports
Crazyhouse fully. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. For example,
whenever I try using the /variant crazyhouse commandline
option...Winboard fails to load. Any ideas?

The easiest way to play Crazyhouse against a crazyhouse
winboard engine is probably Crazyhouse Challenger.

You can download it from www.sjeng.org - Old Free Sjeng

--
GCP