Old September 18th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Randy Bauer is wrong again

Randy Bauer wrote:

"Susan Polgar is a former world champion, holds the men's and women's
grandmaster title, helped the US medal in the last Olympiad, and is a
tireless promoter of chess in this country.

While Kasparaov, Kramnik, Anand, Leko, etc. may be great players, I
don't recall any of them recently doing much to promote US chess.
Polgar does. Personally, I also think she's much more attractive than
any of them -- what's wrong with associating US chess with an
attractive, articulate, accomplished woman ?"

Randy couldn't be more wrong. I'm a much better role model and chess
promoter than Polgar. She would never be the chess player she is today
without me. Far more people know me and I'm much more respected in
chess than her.

Old September 19th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Sam Sloan wrote:
Randy Bauer wrote:

"Susan Polgar is a former world champion, holds the men's and women's
grandmaster title, helped the US medal in the last Olympiad, and is a
tireless promoter of chess in this country.

While Kasparaov, Kramnik, Anand, Leko, etc. may be great players, I
don't recall any of them recently doing much to promote US chess.
Polgar does. Personally, I also think she's much more attractive than
any of them -- what's wrong with associating US chess with an
attractive, articulate, accomplished woman ?"

Randy couldn't be more wrong. I'm a much better role model and chess
promoter than Polgar. She would never be the chess player she is today
without me. Far more people know me and I'm much more respected in
chess than her.

Sam Sloan

:-)

That's a good one :-)

Wlod

Old September 19th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Alkhimey wrote:
Respected!?

Dont feed the trolls.

--