Old December 14th 03, 11:05 PM
Bob

Default Chessbase's Fritz 6.0 On Ebay

http://tinyurl.com/z8ap
Old December 15th 03, 01:36 AM
CeeBee

Bob wrote in rec.games.chess.computer:

http://tinyurl.com/z8ap

$15 _starting_ bid for Fritz _6_? There are new stock copies of Fritz _7_
floating around for less than $17, including access to Playchess.com.
Fritz 8 on Amazon already for $35.
Well, good luck anyhow.

--
CeeBee

"I am not a crook"

Old December 16th 03, 05:36 AM
Brian

Seriously what idiot would pay that? 'Course, on ebay, I wouldn't be
surprised...

. 6.84...

Old December 16th 03, 10:14 AM
David Richerby

Brian wrote:
Seriously what idiot would pay that? 'Course, on ebay, I wouldn't be
surprised...

Bucket of water sells for 255ukp:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/3182430.stm

Dave.

--
David Richerby Evil Natural Clock (TM): it's like a
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ clock but it's completely natural and