Old September 20th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default I'm responsible for the Presidential Proclamation

October 9, 1976, President Gerald Ford, the nation's thirty-eighth
president, declared National Chess Day. As we approach that date, and
the 30th anniversaryof its inception, we would encourage state and
local clubs to commemorate the day in some way, perhaps with a
tournament or an education program aboutchess in their communities.

I was the one who convinced President Ford to do that. It was
originally a state chess day, but I quickly expanded it to a nationwide
effort, and was appointed National Chess Day Chairman. My idea was to
encouragelocal and state chapters to organize events to bring in
beginners and otherswho played chess but had not joined the USCF.

I'm responsible for the chess boom in America after Fischer left in
1975. That is why I need to be re-elected next year to the board. Chess
will die without me. I'm the only one who can save chess. Please donate
to my campaign fund. You can do it on www.samsloan.com. Thank you!

Old September 20th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Sam Sloan wrote:

[...]

Sam Sloan is a liar!

Old September 20th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Sam Sloan wrote:
[...]

One of the better recent efforts by the fake Sloans, a good parody of
Sam's egotism and self-centered world-view.

Old September 24th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm responsible for the chess boom in America after Fischer left in
1975. That is why I need to be re-elected next year to the board. Chess
will die without me. I'm the only one who can save chess. Please donate
to my campaign fund. You can do it on www.samsloan.com. Thank you!

Chess ruined my childhood. I was addicted to chess and it caused
me irreparable harm. Since you claim responsibility, I am going to sue
you, Sam Sloan.

Old September 24th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Chess Freak wrote:

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm responsible for the chess boom in America after Fischer left in
1975. That is why I need to be re-elected next year to the board. Chess
will die without me. I'm the only one who can save chess. Please donate
to my campaign fund. You can do it on www.samsloan.com. Thank you!

Chess ruined my childhood. I was addicted to chess and it caused
me irreparable harm. Since you claim responsibility, I am going to sue
you, Sam Sloan.

You're a loser. You'll never come up with the money to hire a lawyer to
take me to court. No lawyer can beat me. Everyone knows I'm the King of
the Supreme Court.