Old September 22nd 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,alt.cellular.verizon

Default chess on mobile phones

Does anyone know of a decent chess program I can use on my LG VX8300 mobile
phone? I know I can download one from Verizon, but I don't think it's a very
challenging program.

Suggestions?

Angelo

Old September 22nd 06, 07:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,alt.cellular.verizon

Try www.shredderchess.com

Stefan e-mailed me a couple of weeks ago to say he had Shredder running
very strongly on a mobile

Cheers... Eric

In article , Ange1o DePa1ma angelodpnos
writes

--
With best wishes from Eric Hallsworth
45 Stretham Road, Wilburton, Cambs CB6 3RX, England
Old September 22nd 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,alt.cellular.verizon

Thanks, I actually found this link as well after posting here. I have
Shredder on my home computer, but I'm a bit reluctant to spend $30 on it for
my phone. I'll check out the demo...