Old December 15th 03, 05:55 PM
Tim Tenley

Default Rebel on Fritz 7?

Can I get the Rebel engine to run in Fritz 7??

Old December 15th 03, 10:36 PM
CeeBee

"Tim Tenley" wrote in rec.games.chess.computer:

Can I get the Rebel engine to run in Fritz 7??

If you're talking about the commercial Rebel 12 engine, it's a Winboard
engine. With the Winboard-to-UCI adapter from Odd Gunnar Malin you can use
it as a UCI engine under an updated version of Fritz 7, capable of
supporting the UCI protocol.

http://www.chessbase.com/download/in...at=UCI-Engines

If you buy Rebel 12 there's a predefined setup for the Fritz GUI.

--
CeeBee

"I am not a crook"