Old December 18th 03, 12:56 PM
David Hodson

Default Help please with Converting to PGN

Does anyone know of a program that can convert move lists in ASCII text to
PGN?

DH

Old December 18th 03, 01:10 PM
Ari Makela

In article , David Hodson wrote:
Does anyone know of a program that can convert move lists in ASCII text to
PGN?

David J. Barnes pgn-extract might help.

A lot, of course, depends on what is the format of your data.

--
Ari Makela no escaping it -
I must step on fallen leaves

Old December 18th 03, 01:11 PM
Tom Mueller

David Hodson wrote:

Does anyone know of a program that can convert move lists in ASCII text to
PGN?

DH

Mike Ogush gave me this link, and I'll pass on the favor:

Check out the tool Normal on the PGN Utilities web page
(http://pgn.freeservers.com/). That should do what you want.

Old December 18th 03, 04:48 PM
David Hodson

"Tom Mueller" wrote in message
.. .
David Hodson wrote:

Does anyone know of a program that can convert move lists in ASCII text

PGN?

DH

Mike Ogush gave me this link, and I'll pass on the favor:

Check out the tool Normal on the PGN Utilities web page
(http://pgn.freeservers.com/). That should do what you want.

Many thanks. "Normal" does the job well.

DH