Old December 19th 03, 03:49 AM
Tim Tenley

Default Chessbase Quizes?

What program do I need to create my own timed quizes? I'm interested in
putting in position from my games where I've made mistakes.

Old December 19th 03, 05:05 PM
Seymore Butts

Chessbase 7 or 8 I am not sure about other older chessbase versions.

Old December 20th 03, 04:13 PM
HD

Tim Tenley skrev:

What program do I need to create my own timed quizes? I'm interested in
putting in position from my games where I've made mistakes.

Using any of the CB programs (Shredder, Fritz, Junior etc.), you can
make "full analysis" with training marked. This might put in some
questions, but it may also be a strong move, and can't be sure that, the
program consider good moves and blunders precisely the way you do. And
they are different too.
A certain way to get what you want, could be to make your own questions
in CB7/8, maybe on the basis of engine analysis of the position by one
or more engines. Engines are good for tactical positions, but be careful
with positional suggestions if you cant't see the point yourself!

HD