Old December 21st 03, 01:07 PM
Don Awalt

Default Another question on Fritz 8

Because I am trying to figure out if Deep Fritz 8 has a second CD or not (no
one has answered that post yet, and I have not heard back from Chessbase
support either), one question all the Fritz 8 users could help me with is,
what else is on the second CD besides the TALK.CHT related files? I can see
if they are on my system (or documented). You see the Help file discusses
the Talk stuff so unless they just used the same Help file (which is
entirely possible g) it seems to imply it should be there. Or this was
just a shoddy release, grab a new dual-processor engine and slap it out
there for double the price g. Oh well.

If the Fritz 8 users could tell me what's on the second CD I would
appreciate it - thanks.

Old December 21st 03, 10:33 PM
George

"Don Awalt" wrote in message ...
Because I am trying to figure out if Deep Fritz 8 has a second CD or not (no
one has answered that post yet, and I have not heard back from Chessbase
support either),

The Deep Fritz 8 has one CD.

one question all the Fritz 8 users could help me with is,
what else is on the second CD besides the TALK.CHT related files? I can see
if they are on my system (or documented). You see the Help file discusses
the Talk stuff so unless they just used the same Help file (which is
entirely possible g) it seems to imply it should be there. Or this was
just a shoddy release, grab a new dual-processor engine and slap it out
there for double the price g. Oh well.

If the Fritz 8 users could tell me what's on the second CD I would
appreciate it - thanks.

The second (multimedia) CD has except the "talk" files and the Fritz 8 book.