Old October 12th 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Is the real Sam Sloan running for Congress, and if so, is he violating Federal Law?

wrote:

Is Sam Sloan running for the US Congress?

Is Sam Sloan aware that these contributions could be ILLEGAL?

http://www.samsloan.com/donations.html

Marcus Roberts

Did you donate? If not then zip your mouth. The rule is what I make it
to be. I can fight any charge in any court.

Old October 12th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

In rec.games.chess.computer Sam Sloan wrote:

Did you donate? If not then zip your mouth. The rule is what I make it
to be. I can fight any charge in any court.

Sam Sloan

Aren't you the guy that manufactures urinals and toilets?

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Old October 13th 06, 11:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Sam Sloan wrote:
wrote:

Is Sam Sloan running for the US Congress?

Is Sam Sloan aware that these contributions could be ILLEGAL?

http://www.samsloan.com/donations.html

Marcus Roberts

Did you donate? If not then zip your mouth. The rule is what I make it
to be. I can fight any charge in any court.

Sam Sloan

I am going to complain to the House Ethics Committee about your
conduct, and website.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 13th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Marcus,

How goes your quest to destroy chess in the US and Texas?
Also, how is your FIDE lawsuit going?

- CF

wrote in message
ups.com...

Old October 13th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

You lunatic, I am not on an quest to destory Chess.

Further, you lunatic, I take offense as a former Vice President of the
Texas Chess Association that I would destroy chess in Texas.I worked at
that office.

The status is I am waiting on people on St Kitts, and things take time.
I decided not to rush when I retired. A murderer is today is still a
murderer tommrow. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov invited me to the last board
meeting in Erlisa, Russia, and I didn't go becasue I was sick (my feet
were swollen) and Kirsan would not confirm medical assistance, so FIDE
looks forward to seeting me at General Assembly meeting #1.

That is the status, and is you ask legitimate questions without
insulting me, you will get more.

Marcus Roberts
President
Charleston Chess Association
St Kitts and Nevis
The West Indies

Chess Freak wrote:
Marcus,

How goes your quest to destroy chess in the US and Texas?
Also, how is your FIDE lawsuit going?

- CF

wrote in message
ups.com...

Old October 14th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Nonsense, you stated several times in RGCP that you were out
to destroy FIDE/USCF, and chess in the US. Shall I dig out your
exact quotes?

Please point out where the insult was. I did not insult you,
I simply asked how your lawsuit and quests were going. Stop
being so paranoid, okay?

- CF

p.s. You spelled destroy, tomorrow, because, and seating incorrectly.

ups.com...

Chess Freak wrote:
Marcus,

How goes your quest to destroy chess in the US and Texas?
Also, how is your FIDE lawsuit going?

- CF

wrote in message
ups.com...