Old December 23rd 03, 04:06 PM
Seymore Butts

Default Website

Dear Chess Friends,

I am working on a website devote to chess and all chess related topics. The
name of this site will be: www.64thsquare.com I would like to operate this
website on a open source model. What this means is the users would submit
content for review to be posted on the website. It could be your chess
games, computer chess, chess art, chess studies & problems, Short Stories,
Openings. Middle games, Endgames, etc...

If anyone is interested or would like more details please write

I will try to take the site live by the first week in January.

Thanks

Ted Summers

Old December 25th 03, 10:19 AM
|-|erc

----------------------------- ^ () ^ -----------------------------

"Seymore Butts" wrote in
Dear Chess Friends,

I am working on a website devote to chess and all chess related topics. The
name of this site will be: www.64thsquare.com I would like to operate this
website on a open source model. What this means is the users would submit
content for review to be posted on the website. It could be your chess
games, computer chess, chess art, chess studies & problems, Short Stories,
Openings. Middle games, Endgames, etc...

Great concept and name, you can join the members of www.r-i-n-g.com in the
chess r-i-n-g! That gives you a panel to jump to other chess sites and you'll get
quite a few visits each day from the current members. Still looking for a tournament
site to join too!

Herc