Old December 26th 03, 01:15 PM
Juan Fco.

Default Saitek Renaissance SPARC at ebay!!!!!!!!! (Very Rare)

One of the best chess computers ever made..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=25 30

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

Old December 26th 03, 05:21 PM
Derek Wildstar

"Juan Fco." wrote in message
s...
One of the best chess computers ever made..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=25 30

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

May I ask why this unit is valued at nearly $1,400 (US)? Clearly it is an
attractive board and set, but for that amount of money, one could fabricate
a general purpose computer, in a very wee package, and a sensory chessboard
and have enough left over to fly to Iceland to watch a chess tournament!

What is so unique about this unusual device?

Old December 26th 03, 08:40 PM
Juan Fco.

Why to buy a Rolex watch if a Casio one is even more accurate?
There is other kind of reasons...

Juan Fco.

"Derek Wildstar" escribió en el mensaje
news:[email protected]_s51...

s...

Old December 26th 03, 11:15 PM
Michael Byrne

"Derek Wildstar" wrote in message news:[email protected]_s51...
"Juan Fco." wrote in message
s...
One of the best chess computers ever made..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=25 30

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

May I ask why this unit is valued at nearly $1,400 (US)? Clearly it is an
attractive board and set, but for that amount of money, one could fabricate
a general purpose computer, in a very wee package, and a sensory chessboard
and have enough left over to fly to Iceland to watch a chess tournament!

What is so unique about this unusual device?

because it is so rare and the 4 LEDS for every square , it will be
$2000+ by the time this auction is done...