Old December 30th 03, 11:01 AM
Craig

Default Chessmaster 9000 on a network

Can you play Chessmaster 9000 over a network, and if so do you need two
copies of the game?

Thanks!

Old December 30th 03, 05:59 PM
John Merlino

"Craig" wrote in message ...
Can you play Chessmaster 9000 over a network, and if so do you need two
copies of the game?

Thanks!

Chessmaster 9000 does support online connections via LAN and TCP/IP,
but both players will need a copy of the game.

However, if we are talking about a LAN connection between two people
in the same building, I suppose you could start the program on one
computer, take the CD over to the other computer and start the program
there. That could do it.

jm