Old November 9th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Parr is lying again

wrote:
GM EVANS WAS REHIRED

He currently writes What's The Best Move? for Chess Life and Ask GM
Evans! for Chess Life for Kids.

USCF president Bill Goichberg recently stated: "Based on reactions I
have heard from many members, I believe that the cancellation of this
column is negating the favorable effect of Chess Life's new appearance
and making it more difficult for USCF to gain membership."

http://wcn.tentonhammer.com/modules....rder=0&thold=0

Ray Gordon, creator of the pivot wrote:
wrote:
So, the firing of Evans seems to have had no real effect on the
membership numbers. So much for those who swore they'd bail if Evans
was not reinstated.

Old Haasie

So Parr, Sloan and Evans lied to save Evans' butt.

--
Money is not "game."
Looks are not "game."

A seduction guru who teaches you that looks, money or status is game is

not teaching you "game," but how to be an AFC. He uses his students'
money to get women and laughs that "AFCs pay my rent."

Parr is lying again. The membership went up after Evans was booted. No
one cares about Fischer crap anymore.