Old November 29th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Marcus writes to Kirsan

wrote:
OK, I am retired, so all I do all day long is count money. I have the
rest of my life to complete this project.

Marcus

Dear FIDE President Ilyunzhinov:

I am greatly troubled to hear of this recent murder in the
United Kingdom by your boss. At 37, I have no boss. I remember having a
boss, but it must really suck. The relationship between and Saint
Christopher and Nevis and FIDE has become extremely tense and unstable.
You are attacking a 350,000 dollar investment of mine. I personally
turned down the Republican Party nomination for the 2 congressional
districts in Florida for health reasons. Nobody ran at all as a
Republican for the US congress. If you do not understand immediately
the business relationship between Wyoming and Nevis, then you are going
to hurt FIDE.

If you understand the relationship, in a business sense,
between St Kitts and Nevis and Wyoming, then you must understand that
you have no choice but to admit Saint Christopher and Nevis to FIDE.
You will have to kill me to stop this.

I look forward to meeting you in a safe location.

Sincerely

Marcus Roberts

President

Charleston Chess Association, Inc.

Saint Christopher and Nevis

The West Indies

Permanent Delegate of St Kitts and Nevis to FIDE

I hope my friend Kirsan will take care of you. You deserve what's
coming to you.

Sam Sloan
Big shot board member