Old November 30th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Marcus Roberts just incorpoated in Wyoming!

Yes, knowing you, Sam your girlfriend mgiht kick my ass. She was
probably TRAINED BY OSAMA BIN LADEN AT A TERRORIST BOOT CAMP IN
AFGHANSTIAN!

After she kicks my ass, I will hunt down you, all of your children,
your girlfirend, and all of her family, and sue them if they are
involved in chess.

Rich people don't need violence. money can do just as much damnage, and
it is legal.

Marcus Roberts

Sam Sloan wrote:
wrote:
Hi guys!

Don't pull down your pants yet for a FIDE drug test, but I just
incorporated in Wyoming. My Wyoming Corporation (the Charleston Chess
Association, Inc.) wants to compete against Bill Goichberg. I therefore
as a corporate officer apply in the name of the corporation for an
affiliate ID with the United States Chess Federation.

Sincerely

Marcus Roberts

President

Charleston Chess Association, Inc. (Nevis & Wyoming)

Saint Christopher and Nevis

Permanent Delegate of Saint Christopher and Nevis to FIDE

My friend Bill Goichberg will put you out of business. Goichberg is the
best organizer. You're a big fat joke. My new girlfriend will kick your
ass.