Old December 1st 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default GetClub Chess Game improved

Now playing with Beginner Level will be quite Tough.

Just play with Beginner and Easy Level and I am sure they will beat you
like carrot.

Do not play with higher levels, Only if you have lot of time try higher
Levels.

The game has been improved to make better moves.

Beginner will play tough
Easy very Tough
Normal & Master (Only if you have lot of time.)

Play a game at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Bye
Sanny

Old December 2nd 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

"Sanny" wrote in message
oups.com...
Now playing with Beginner Level will be quite Tough.

Just play with Beginner and Easy Level and I am sure they will beat you
like carrot.

It goes to sleep on the beginner level after 4 moves!!
Playing black, I played ...g6, Bg7, d6, and a6-- it never made a 5th move!

You need CLOCKS on this bot to keep it from taking all day to move! If you
are trying to win by boring human opponents to death by waiting, you have
succeeded! It plays poorly, also!

Old December 2nd 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

"allcheatersmustbepunished" wrote in message

"Sanny" wrote in message
oups.com...
Now playing with Beginner Level will be quite Tough.

Just play with Beginner and Easy Level and I am sure they will beat you
like carrot.

It goes to sleep on the beginner level after 4 moves!!
Playing black, I played ...g6, Bg7, d6, and a6-- it never made a 5th move!

You need CLOCKS on this bot to keep it from taking all day to move! If
you
are trying to win by boring human opponents to death by waiting, you have
succeeded! It plays poorly, also!

Sorry about the duplicate posts.

Old December 2nd 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

allcheatersmustbepunished wrote:
"Sanny" wrote in message
oups.com...
Now playing with Beginner Level will be quite Tough.

Just play with Beginner and Easy Level and I am sure they will beat you
like carrot.

It goes to sleep on the beginner level after 4 moves!!
Playing black, I played ...g6, Bg7, d6, and a6-- it never made a 5th move!

You need CLOCKS on this bot to keep it from taking all day to move! If you
are trying to win by boring human opponents to death by waiting, you have
succeeded! It plays poorly, also!

That's *three* posters who think Sanny's program needs
to clock-out and make a move, some time this century
even!

As for going to sleep after ...g6, ...Bg7, ...d6, and ...a6 --
can you really blame the program? Try playing real moves,
my friend. Like say: ...e5, ...d5, ...Nf6, and ...Nc6. You
can't spend your whole life afraid, cowering behind wimpy
pawn "half-moves". Throw away your Nimzowimp books and
venture out into the light of day. Make a Knight move, now
and then; toward the center even. :D

-- help bot